Break free from expensive proprietary phone systems
Move up to an open standard IP PBX that increases productivity of employees and IT staff and costs much less. Evolve your communications by enabling employee mobility: Calls can be made and answered seamlessly from outside the office and voice mail and faxes received via email. Globalize your business by connecting branch offices and re-directing local customer service numbers via the internet to your phone system at negligible cost.
3CX Phone System for Windows is an award-winning IP PBX that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones from any vendor, VoIP service providers and VoIP gateways to connect traditional PSTN lines. Add extensions or lines by adding standard SIP telephony equipment and save on consultants’ fees because of 3CX’s easy to use web-based administration. Overcome the limitations of outmoded hardware-based PBX systems, reduce costs significantly and add advanced communications features that will make your company more efficient and competitive!
3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Delivery mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway!